Critical Mass eNewsletter
Critical Mass is a monthly eNewsletter with information on a variety of Mass Spectrometry applications, including Proteomics, Drug Discovery, Bioanalysis, Food Safety & Environmental, Clinical Research & Toxicology Applications and more. It is "a knowledge bank in a nutshell" and includes information on FREE Web Seminars, Articles, Application Note Downloads, Interviews with Experts, Latest in Mass Spectrometry Technology, and more.
This is a SUBSCRIPTION ONLY eNewsletter.
Subscribe to Critical Mass eNewsletter today to stay up-to-date with the latest information in Life Sciences Mass Spectrometry!!
Critical Mass is accepting contributions from subscribers. If selected for publication, contributors will receive a Thermo Scientific-branded momento as a token of our appreciation. You are welcome to send contributions in all areas of Mass Spectrometry. Critical Mass will accept a range of contributions including but not limited to Your Research Interests in Mass Spectrometry or using Mass Spectrometry, Tips, New Applications, Ask-n-Learn questions, Interesting Stories on using Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometers, etc. Please read the Terms and Conditions for making contributions.
Once you submit your acceptance to the Terms and Conditions mentioned above, you will receive an email with instructions on submitting articles to Critical Mass.
Please send all comments & suggestions to email@example.com
*Links in past issues may not be current due to recent website changes.
View Past Issues*
November 2012 – Issue Highlights
- Tip of the month: Overcoming limitations of peptide-centric proteomics and covering a large number of functional pathways
- Highlights from ASMS 2012 and HUPO 2012
- Trade-in Promotion of any existing triple stage quadrupole or ion trap mass spectrometer from any manufacturer and more…
August 2011 - Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Product Reference Guide
- Highlights for ASMS 2011 in Denver, Colorado
- New posters, videos, application notes, webinars and much more...
July 2011 - Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: New Thermo Scientific FAIMS Tutorial DVD Now Available
- 2011 Product Launches at ASMS
- Application Notes for Proteomics, Drug Metabolism, Metabolomics, Clinical Research and Forensic Toxicology, and Environmental
- Food Safety B-agonist Application Kit information
- Chromatography Columns and Consumables Poster and the interactive online version of the Chromatography Columns and Consumables catalog (newly optimized for viewing on the Apple iPad*.
- And more...
January 2011- Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: Self Help Knowledge Bases and eSupport
- New application notes, webinar, case study, videos and much more...
October 2010 - Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: Adjusting the HESI-II Probe Position to Maximize Sensitivity
- New posters, application notes, and much more...
August 2010 - Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Training Courses
- Webinar: The Power of a Full Scan High Resolution Qual/Quant Mass Spectrometer
- TurboFlow Technology Application Note: Molecular Weight Exclusion of Proteins
- And much more...
July 2010 - Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: World Tour of Innovation Videos - New Ideas to Tackle Your Toughest Analytical and Lab Challenges
- Proteomics, Environmental, and Forensic Drugs-of-Abuse and Pain Management Forensic Testing Webinars
- And more...
June 2010 - Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: Want Fewer Peaks in Your Chromatogram?
- Product catalogs, application notes, case studies and more...
April 2010 - Special ASMS 2010 Issue
March 2010 - Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: Improve Productivity
- Articles, application notes, videos and more...
February 2010 - Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: Metabolism and Selectivity
- Application Notes in Proteomics, Environmental, Chromatography and Drugs-of-Abuse Forensics
- And more...
January 2010- Issue Highlights
- Tip of the Month: Generate Sample Reports from the Xcalibur Quan Browser
- New software releases, webinars, videos, application notes and more...