Thermo Scientific Samco Scientific Liquid Handling Solutions
Our products have been delivering quality, safety and craftsmanship to the clinical, research and industrial markets since 1971.
Our comprehensive range of products include auto analyzer cups, 24-hour urine containers, plastic test tubes and specimen containers.
Select a Category
Bio-Tite Specimen Containers feature an all plastic cap and vial transport system specifically designed for the collection and transport of fluids, solids and powders. The containers are ideal for the collection of urine, formalin or fixative fills and histology transport.
The stackable, shatter-resistant containers are manufactured from virgin polypropylene and have a proprietary, all plastic, leak-resistant seal that prevents bio-hazardous spills. Bio-Tite containers are tested at varying pressures, making them ideal for use in various transport systems.
- Leak-resistant for utmost reliability
- Designed for superior safety and handling
- Variety of Sizes and Styles
- Samco* Bio-Tite Specimen Containers - 20mL/35mm
- Samco Bio-Tite Specimen Containers for the Operating Room
- Samco Histology Bio-Tite Specimen Containers - Non-Sterile
- Samco Midstream Specimen Containers
- Samco Narrow Mouth Bio-Tite Specimen Containers - 40mL (1 oz.) 48mm
- Samco Narrow Mouth Bio-Tite Specimen Containers - 60mL (2 oz.) 48mm
- Samco Narrow Mouth Bio-Tite Specimen Containers - 90mL (3 oz.) 48mm
- Samco Wide-Mouth Bio-Tite Specimen Containers - 90mL (3 oz.) 53mm
- Samco Wide Mouth Bio-Tite Specimen Containers - 120mL (4 oz.) 53mm
We offer a 24-hour Urine Collection line geared at alleviating mess and exposure when handling urine collection and sampling. Our containers are amber tinted to protect from light exposure and are inert to normal preservative.
- 2500mL, 3000mL and 3500mL
- 100% polyethylene and amber colored for light filtration
- Large carrying handles for easy transportation
- Easy to read graduations and highly accurate scales
- Custom cap and mouth design helps prevent leakage
- 2500mL and 3500mL containers feature a custom spout and vent
- Upright configuration for compact storage
Samco Scientific multi-use tubes are designed for most laboratory applications. The plastic tubes are chemical free and biologically inert. Each tube is precision molded and manufactured from premium grade materials. Our processes are monitored with quality checks which provide continued lot-to-lot uniformity and reliable performance. All sterile tubes are gamma-irradiated and ready to use. We offer a choice of clarified polypropylene for strength and resistance, or polystyrene for superior clarity.
- Convenient packaging
- Most sizes available with two-position snap cap, screw cap or without caps
- Polypropylene and polystyrene material
Both 180mL and 250mL containers are made of virgin polypropylene which resists cracking, splitting and are highly resistant to most chemicals including formaldehyde.
- Economical and disposable for single use handling of dry or liquid specimens
- Molded graduations for fill line verification
- Translucent containers allowing for viewing container contents
- Non-sterile and used for storage and transport of fluids and some pathology specimens, powders and solids.
- Secure fitting 70mm white ribbed cap with F-217 liner is a general purpose cap design for broad applications.
Samco Scientific sample cups are the perfect choice for autosamplers, serum dilutions, microsampling and other laboratory applications. The conical wells are designed for complete sample pick up. Caps are available to minimize evaporation. Free standing base prevents tipping and spilling.
- High clarity polystyrene
- Precision molded with graduations and conical bottoms for efficient aspiration
- Resistant to most aqueous solutions
- Conical bottom aids in sampling
- Grips easily with latex gloves - no slipping
- Clear graduated markings
- Fine tip accuracy
- Packaging materials greatly reduce airborne mold spores from entering testing areas
- Inert, nontoxic Polyethylene
- Safe, residue-free product that does not interfere with testing data
- Expert craftsmanship produces largest variety of fine tip pipets in the industry
- Precision-cut tips deliver a uniform drop size every time
- Proprietary controlled processes produce a uniform bulb with uncompromised integrity