Thermo Scientific Capitol Vial Products
Plastic Solutions for Food Processing, Healthcare, Science, and Industry
Thermo Scientific* Capitol Vial* are specialized, FDA-approved food-grade polypropylene containers that conform to FDA and SAMHSA specifications. Our Triple Seal and Twin Valve design containers are aseptic, airtight and leak-resistant. The patented flip-top is integrally hinged to the container, allowing the user to open and close the container with one hand.
We design and build custom molds to customers' specific requirements and manufacture a variety of containers. The containers are available in light-repellent colors including amber and black or can be customized to meet the needs of your application.
Select a Category
& Storage Drugs of Abuse
Testing Supplies Specimen
Collection Veterinary &
Dairy Industry Technical
General Packaging and Storage Solutions
We offer a wide range of flip-top containers and vials for a variety of applications.
- Economical storage for all types of samples
- 100% Polypropylene Vials
- Permanent hinge lid
- Leak-resistant, air tight
- Available in 22 colors
- Lock seal provides secure storage
- Vials are shoulderless and linerless
We also offer OEM Aseptic Buffer Packaging Containers, please contact us for details.
Drugs of Abuse Testing Supplies
We manufacture single and split specimen collection and transport kits utilizing custom, high-speed automated assembly equipment.
The automated assembly process provides laboratories with a collection kit that features unparalleled consistency in terms of reproducible quality and insures the collection site that the product has never been opened or tampered with prior to collection.
- Tamper-evident closures
- Collection containers are Class 10,000 aseptic products
- Lock seal provides secure storage
- Customized kits and OEM parts available
- Leak-resistant, air-tight
- New Twin Valve design provides tighter seal
We also offer Customized Collection & Transport Kits and OEM Parts, please contact us for details.
We manufacture transport tubes and closures for a wide range of laboratory and biomaterial packaging applications.
- Transport tubes are fabricated using FDA approved clarified polypropylene resin for visual clarity
- Tubes are available in either clear or amber
- Polyethylene caps are available in 5 colors for easy identification
Veterinary & Dairy Industry
Our Veterinary & Dairy Industry polypropylene vials feature the same patented construction as our flip-top containers and are ideal for milk sampling, mastitis testing and other veterinary applications.
- Leak-resistant vials are closed during manufacturing to ensure sterility
- Permanent hinge lid allows one hand opening and closing
- Veterinary vials are commonly used for infection control of mastitis
- Collect and transport biopsies
- Translucent in color for easy visibility
- Sets the standard in the dairy industry for batch, preprocessing and farm sampling of milk
|Dairy Industry Containers for Milk Sampling||16x75mm Round Bottom Sample Tubes|
|Veterinary Specimen Collection and Transport Vials|
Molding & Curing Process for Flip-Top Vials (PDF 1.2MB)
- The critical aspect of Thermo Scientific Capitol Vial injection molding technology is its ability to close the container before the material is fully set. By closing the container while the part is still hot, the natural curing properties of the plastic help form the seals inherent in the container design.
Triple Seal Design (PDF 1.2MB)
- Thermo Scientific Capitol Vial Triple Seal design combines structural interference and shrinkage to guarantee the integrity of its leak-resistant seal - preventing fluids from entering or exiting the container. See how our seal works.