FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thermo Fisher Scientific Releases Newest Chromatography Columns and Consumables Catalog
The Ultimate Chromatography Consumables Resource Offers Trusted Solutions for Uncompromised Analysis
San Jose, CA (January 14, 2012) - Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, released its 2012-2013 Thermo Scientific* Chromatography Columns and Consumables catalog. The more comprehensive catalog is organized into four core segments: sample preparation, vials and closures, gas chromatography and liquid chromatography, and it combines all the latest product innovations, including those added after the recent Dionex acquisition, into a single, user-friendly portfolio.
For the first time, the catalog also includes instruments, such as the Thermo Scientific Dionex* AutoTrace* 280 automated SPE workstation and the Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-900* integrated single channel ion chromatography system. Thermo Fisher’s extensive product portfolio, which continually expands through investment in R&D, includes the following products representing sample preparation, vials and closures, liquid chromatography and gas chromatography:
- Thermo Scientific SOLA* solid phase extraction (SPE) cartridges and plates, which use fritless technology to deliver superior reproducibility, recovery and sensitivity;
- Thermo Scientific Titan3* and Target2* ranges of syringe filters, which are more robust, withstand greater burst pressures and offer exceptional flow through characteristics;
- Thermo Scientific Accucore* HPLC columns, which offer ultimate core performance to maximize investment;
- The Thermo Scientific Syncronis* HPLC column range, which delivers consistent, predictable separations, column after column, time after time;
- Thermo Scientific Acclaim* HPLC columns, which deliver optimal selectivity through innovative chemistry;
- Thermo Scientific BioLC* and nanoLC* columns, which are designed for high-resolution separations of proteins, peptides and other biomolecules;
- Thermo Scientific Viper* Fingertight Fittings, which provide zero dead volume fingertight connections;
- Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD* GC Metal Columns, which provide exceptional performance in high-temperature applications and TraceGOLD GC Columns with SafeGuard, which extend the column’s analytical lifetime; and
- Thermo Scientific MS Certified Vials, which are the industry’s first certified.
Overall, the new vials and closures section is easier to use, with more than 800 products available for almost any instrument or applications. The catalog is available as a fully searchable interactive version, an iPad® version or in print.
The newest Thermo Scientific Chromatography Columns and Consumables catalog, which includes trusted product names such as Thermo Scientific, National Scientific and Chromacol, is available at www.thermoscientific.com/catalog.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of more than $10 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.