With flow ranges from 1.2 microliters per minute to 760 mL/min and three modes of operation: flow, timed flow and programmable cycle dispensing—FH100M Series multichannel peristaltic pumps can save considerable time and resources while greatly improving process efficiency. Featuring remote control of speed, pumping direction, and start/stop/purge, FH100M peristaltic pumps are available with a wide range of interchangeable multichannel pump heads, drives, and tubing and can deliver up to 12 channels simultaneously.
Ease of maintenance
- Cassette design provides fast tubing changes, and eliminates hardware in other multi-channel designs
- Rugged motor and controls ensure long-term reliable operation
- Programmable in seven languages provides easy set-up in almost any global location
- Universal voltage and frequency capability allows operation world-wide
- IEC 320 socket allows power cord interchange to adapt to local country power plugs
- Three modes of operation - Flow, Timed Flow and Programmable Cycle Dispensing
- Lower pulsation flow and higher accuracy at low volumes and low flow rates
- High repeatability on all channels
- Cassettes provide defined and repeatable occlusion conditions
- Choice of 4, 8, or 12 channel models (2, 4, and 6 channels when using the large cassettes)
- Create accurate, metered, parallel flows with difficult or multiphase fluids
- Digital display of pump speed or percent of maximum speed or number of dispense cycles
- Full range of remote control easily interfaces unit with automated process applications
- Adjustable occlusion setting provides flow and pressure performance, and optimizes tubing life
- Valveless replacement for diaphragm pumps, piston pumps
Includes: A configured FH100M peristaltic pump system consists of a pump head, drive, and a full set of cassettes.
Required Accessories: Choose the tubing size to meet your flow requirements: FH General Purpose tubing, FH Precision Tubing links, of HRT (High-resilience tube) elements.
Warranty and Service Offering: 1 year
Compliance: RoHS and WEEE
Certifications: ETL, cETl, and CE