Thermo Scientific Epoxyn Phoenix resin provides the same outstanding chemical resistance and physical attributes as standard Thermo Scientific Epoxyn Products work surfaces.
Like all Thermo Scientific Epoxyn Products resin, Epoxyn Phoenix meets or exceeds SEFA 3 and SEFA 8 standards for work surfaces and laboratory furniture. Thermo Scientific Epoxyn Phoenix can be configured to match the architectural design and décor of your laboratory or technical setting. With your DXF or AutoCAD files and our CNC equipment, we will custom manufacture configurations to meet the needs of your project including challenging custom fabrication. Also, Thermo Scientific Epoxyn Products offers you one of the broadest ranges of standard and customer colors in the industry.
- 3/4 in. or 1 in. thick custom size work surfaces
- Laboratory sinks, cup sinks and overflows
- Fume Hood Tops
- Plumbing, electrical boxes, columns and other cutouts
Thermo Scientific Epoxyn Phoenix features six earth-friendly colors and it can be formulated upon request to match your custom color selection.
Standard color: Midnight Black
- Stone Khaki
- Desert Sand
- Sky Blue
- Cloud White
- Steel Gray
Phoenix Technical Specifications
- Meets or exceeds SEFA 3 and SEFA 8
- Contains minimum 10% post consumer recycled content
- Standard Thermo Scientific Epoxyn Products warranty applies