Can detect organic compounds containing a high amount of light elements like hydrogen, carbon and other elements with low atomic mass that backscatter; or detect nuclear materials with the neutron detector.
- High sensitivity with fast response
- One- or two-hand operation
- Low-power technology
- Easy-to-use trend indicator
- Internal data memory
- Serial interface
- Ba-133 source is enclosed in 10mm lead collimator (approximately 300g)
- The holder with the collimator is mounted on the top of the Gamma Probe FHZ 512
- The collimator can be tilted from 0 to 90° for measurement
- The closed position is 180°
Ordering Alerts: Options include: telescopes for the detector for extension of the physical range, neutron detectors for detection of fissile nuclear material, and alpha-beta contamination probes.
Includes: Includes: FH 40 G-L advanced survey meter, FHZ 512 highly sensitive scintillation detector for gamma radiation, and an adapter with 200 kBq Ba-133 source for investigation of objects.
Lightweight, rugged instrument can be applied to the following tasks:
- Quick analysis of void spaces: detection of hidden contraband material such as drugs, alcohol or cigarettes using the gamma backscattering effect
- Detection of illicit transports of nuclear material: gamma emitting sources are detected by the sensitive and rugged scintillation probe
- Precise, simultaneous measurement of local gamma dose and dose rate