Spacious, easy-to-clean chamber, colored cryocassettes, and a superior knife holder design allow the user to easily obtain quickly identifiable frozen sections. Produces high-quality frozen sections with less fatigue.
- Microtome outside of the cryochambereasier and quicker to clean
- Lateral movement of blade holder eliminates need to unclamp and re-clamp blade, maximizing blade usage
- Section thickness adjustment: 1 to 20µm in 1µm increments, 20 to 60µm in 5µm increments
- Spacious chamber, with temperature controlled from 0° to -35°C
- Cryobar with adjustable temperature controls and dedicated cryobar refrigeration system (to -55°C) rapidly cools specimen to prevent freezing artifact
- Rapid temperature response reduces turnaround time; cools rapidly from ambient to set temperature in as little as two hours
- Automatic formalin fumigation cycle disinfects cryochamber
- Positive-locking flywheel prevents injury while working around blade and specimen
- Specimen holder temperature control, allowing enhanced sectioning of a variety of tissue types (0° to 45°C, within ±10°C of chamber temperature)
- Overall D x W x H: 293/8 x 273/4 x 491/4 in. (74.5 x 70.5 x 125cm max.)
- For width with handle, add 5 in. (12.5cm)
- Working height: 413/8 in. (105cm max.)
- Weight: 2751/2 lb. (125kg)
- Electrical requirements: 115V 60Hz
Ordering Alerts: Overall D x W x H: 293/8 x 273/4 x 491/4 in. (74.5 x 70.5 x 125cm max.). For width with handle, add 5 in. (12.5cm). Working height: 413/8 in. (105cm max.). Weight: 2751/2 lb. (125kg). Electrical requirements: 115V 60Hz.
Includes: X-Y orientation specimen head, Cryocassettes (various sizes and styles), Cryobar with Cryocassette identifier (six positions, six heat sink block positions, and plastic cover), footrest (adjustable to three positions), lockable heated window, heat extractors (one each standard weight, half weight, and double weight), specimen and tool storage shelves, debris tray and brush, touchscreen display, service record book, pack of four Cryobar cassette identification labels, operator manual (specify language)
Compliance: Designed to meet IEC 61010. CSA approved, UL listed. CE marked (IVDD compliant).