The Finnpipette Novus is the first electronic pipetter in the world to have a backlit display feature, which uses similar backlight technology to that of mobile phones. Also features multi-language programming.
- Clear, easy-to-read, intuitive menu navigation
- New multilingual graphical user interface
- Backlight technology eliminates surrounding light reflections and improves contrast in low-light conditions
- Ten pipetting options; nine aspirate/dispense speeds
- Functions include forward, reverse, diluting, stepper pipetting, mixing, sequential stepping, and more
- Programmable for your own custom applications
- Easy in-lab calibration for accuracy and precision
- Fully autoclavable tip cone ensures sterility and avoids cross-contamination
- Long-life battery allows approximately 4000 pipetting operations; recharged in about one hour
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Natural index finger operation
- Adjustable finger rest for balance and comfort
- Trigger-action pipettingindex finger controls dispensing with just a soft press of a button
- Soft-touch tip ejection minimizes thumb strain; can be operated by either hand
Ordering Alerts: Ideal for use with Thermo Scientific Finntip* pipet tips, as specified in ordering table. Also compatible with most universal-fit tips.