- One piece, leakproof, weld-free
- High-density polyethylene is built for rugged use
- Large tubing diameter permits faster cycles and allows water to drain completely
- Water inlet designed to eliminate back siphoning of contaminated water into water line, even if pressure drops
- Slower cycling is achieved without attachments by turning down water source flow rate
- Work well on low water pressure
Includes: Clear plastic tubing for inlet and outlet.
The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.