- For microarrays fabricated with PCR products, oligonucleotides, and proteins as probes
- Most robust of all of the standard substrates
- Modified with a uniform layer of epoxide groups for attaching molecules by their amine end
- Useful for PCR products, oligonucleotides, antibodies, and other proteins
- Offers a uniform coating of aldehydes for attaching aminemodified oligonucleotides or proteins
- Suitable also for microarrays using cDNA, RNA, antibodies, cell lysates, etc., as probes
- Provides a consistent surface of poly-l-lysine, yielding a dense layer of amine groups
- Ideal for ionic attachment of phosphate groups in the DNA or oligonucleotide probe
- Useful for small molecules and RNA studies
Ordering Alerts: Packed per 20 pieces in mBox.
Thermo Scientific microoarray products may be used in connection with the manufacture, use and/or analysis of oligonucleotide arrays under patents owned by Oxford Gene Technology Limited or related companies (“OGT”). Thermo Fisher Scientific does not have the right to pass on a license under any such patents. Therefore before Thermo Scientific microarray products can be used in connection with the manufacture, use or analysis of oligonucleotide arrays, the user should first check with OGT as to whether a license is necessary and if so, secure one.