Thermo Scientific Taq DNA Polymerase is a 94kDA ultrapure recombinant thermo-stable DNA polymerase obtained by high level expression of the Taq DNA polymerase gene in Escherichia coli. Taq DNA Polymerase is licensed and optimized for PCR and is able to amplify DNA fragments up to 5kb. Stringent quality controls make this a highly reliable Taq DNA polymerase for use in all routine PCR and RT-PCR applications.
- Highly purified for reliable performance in all routine PCR applications
- Extensive QC testing ensures batch-to-batch consistency
- Reaction Buffer (10X): 750mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.8 at 25°C), 200mM (NH4)2SO4, 0.1% (v/v) Tween* 20
- MgCl2 supplied as a separate vial (concentration of 25mM) or included in the buffer (concentration 1.5mM)
- Enzyme Kits are the most basic format. Kits include the enzyme, PCR buffer, and 25mM MgCl2 solution, each in separate vials. dNTPs must be purchased separately
- Complete PCR Kits include all the components contained in the Enzyme Kit, plus they have HPLC-purified dNTP mix. Complete PCR kits are a convenient option that provides all the components necessary for PCR
Storage Conditions: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Recommended for: Amplifying fragments up to 5kb; PCR; RT-PCR; Sequencing; Genotyping; Library Construction; Cloning; Pathogen Detection
Purchase of this product includes an immunity from suit under patents specified in the product insert to use only the amount purchased for the purchaser's own internal research. No other patent rights are conveyed expressly, by implication, or by estoppel. Further information on purchasing licenses may be obtained by contacting the Director of Licensing, Applied Biosystems, 850 Lincoln Centre Drive, Foster City, California 94404, USA.