The tramp metal detector is designed especially for belt conveyors moving coal, iron pellets, minerals, aggregates and other bulk materials.
- Microprocessor-Based - No adjustments inside the enclosure. All functions accessed by the front panel
- Variable Frequency - Allows you to set the operating frequency. Interference and false trips from motors, radios and other devices are eliminated
- Quick Balance - Allows you to electronically balance the coil with the push of a key
- Single Coil (optional) - A single coil assembly with both generator and receiver coils in a single, under-the-belt coil assembly eliminates damage from high burden depths and interference from overhead metal objects
- New Coil Frame - Coils are mounted on a fiberglass support structure and made of impact resistant PVC. The entire support structure and coils are impervious to moisture
- Offset Swing Arm - Provides coil protection and reduces likelihood of coil breakage from high burden
- Serial Communications - RS-485 is available as standard to communicate with a remote PLC or remote front panel
- Distance Indication (optional) - With a speed sensor, the front panel display will show the distance from the coil to the tramp metal in tenths of feet
- Simple Installation - Can be installed without cutting the belt and without special tools or instruments
- Password Protection - Prevents unwanted access by entering your personal PIN
Recommended for: Conventional metal detectors producing an unacceptable false alarm rate.