- Ideal for use with reactors, spent fuel and glass waste transport, reprocessing and plutonium finishing, mixed oxide and neutron source manufacturing, nuclear research, and medical facilities
- Advanced radiological performance: 25 keV to 10MeV (photon); thermal to 15MeV (neutron)
- Multiple diode detectors with converters and energy compensation shields
- Direct display of Hp(10) for neutron and for photons
- Outstanding immunity to electromagnetic interference
- Stores 500 dose data point for g and neutron dose with date and time; 10-year data retention without battery
- Lightweight yet rugged case withstands 5 ft. (1.5m) drop onto concrete on each surface
- Dose display and storage: 0µSv to > 16Sv, autoranging
- Resolution for display: 1µSv (< 10mSv/1rem) ( g, and neutron under best conditions)
- Resolution for storage: 1/64µSv (~1.5µrem) (g), 1µSv for neutron dose under best conditions
- Dose rate display: 0µSv/h to > 4Sv/h (400rem/h), autoranging, variable resolution
- Communications: IR interface, < 1m range (39 in.)
- Display and enabled functions controlled by button on front face of EPD (button recessed and sealed)
- Angular response: Hp(10) (g) ± 20% up to ± 75° Cs137; Hp(10) (n) ± 30% up to ± 60° AmBe
- Protection rating: IP55 (protection against dust ingress and low pressure jets of water from all directions)
- Vibration: IEC 1283 (2g, 15 min.,10-33Hz)
Ordering Alerts: One “AA” alkaline battery typically provides 42 days of continuous use; lithium, 4.5 to 5 months.
Compliance: Exceeds MIL Std. 461 D RS103 and IEC 1283 and 61525 for electromagnetic interference and compatibility.
Certifications: IP55 rated for ingress protection.