Shakers feature HEPA filtration for maximum protection from contamination, a directed airflow system for optimum temperature uniformity and ideal growth conditionseven when the units are full. Ergonomic design ensures convenient access, and a front drain system makes the chamber easy to clean.
- Operating temperatures: Incubated: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (41°F to 140°F) or Incubated/Refrigerated: 4° to 60°C (39.2° to 140°F) in 0.1°C increments with ±0.1°C control
- Displays run and setpoints of temperature, speed and time simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display
- Alphanumeric status messages on cycle status
- Menu-driven programming for quick, easy access to all parameters
- Audible/visual over- and undertemperature tracking and safety alarms ensure product protection
- Audible/visual, high/low rpm tracking alarms alert to speed deviations
- Exclusive HEPA filtration system
- HEPA filter rated a minimum 95% efficient at 0.3µm for entrapment of extraneous airborne particulates
- Laminar airflow across the chamber aids temperature uniformity
- Low-end temperature achieved by filtered, front-to-back refrigeration system airflow
- Crevice-free, stainless-steel interior with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Drain system with valve in front of chamber for easy liquid elimination
- Lid opens by hand or by depressing foot pedal for hands-free operation when loading vessels
- Angled sides, lower front, and convenient platform height ensure a comfortable reach into chamber
- Thermal pane window provides a large 2.75 sq. ft. (0.3m2) viewing area
- Access port (back of cabinet wall) for probes, CO2 gassing manifold, or other equipment
- Optional shelf provides additional storage
Ordering Alerts: Platform not included.
Warranty and Service Offering: Two-year or 12,000-hr. use warranty (whichever comes later) on the entire unit, including parts and labor. Shaker mechanism, parts only, has a Unit Production Lifetime Warranty.
Certifications: UL, cUL and CE