The single drum has an adjustable rotating angle and speed, while the dual drum has a fixed rotating angle and speed.
- Rotator operates in standard incubators for cultivation under controlled temperature conditions
- Powder-coated stainless-steel outer body construction is durable and corrosion-resistant
- Drums can be lifted off the rotor without interrupting rotator operation
- Adjusting screw on the base varies elevation angle
- Pilot light indicates when unit is on
- Adjustable 5° rotating angle above horizontal to 90°
- Adjustable speed control from 12 to 70rpm
- Fixed rotating angle
- Fixed speed of 0.2rpm
Ordering Alerts: Drums sold separately (1647Q, 1648Q, 1651Q)
Required Accessories: Single-drum model requires one tissue drum, dual-drum model requires two tissue drums, sold separately.
Warranty and Service Offering: 90 days labor, one year parts
Certifications: 120V models are cCSAus approved