Forma Tabletop orbital shakers combine high durability and capacity with unequalled ease of use. The proprietary triple-counterbalanced heavy-duty mechanism prevents vibration, allowing the unit to run smoothly with heavy, out-of-balance loads. Every other part, from the large rubber block vibration isolator feet, to the thick machined aluminum platform, is designed to last through years of nonstop use.
- Triple counter-balanced mechanism provides optimum handling of full or unbalanced loads, regardless of flask placement, and completely eliminates “walking”
- Microprocessor controller displays run and setpoints simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display
- Easy programming with icon-based keys and alphanumeric messages
- Oversized adjustable, suction-cup style, rubber feet minimize vibration, provide maximum stability, even with heavy or unbalanced loads
- Heavy-duty, triple counter-balanced eccentric drive allows extended speed ranges
- Low-heat 24V DC motor with moisture-resistant electronics provides continuous maintenance-free shaker operation on the benchtop or in a chamber
- Heavy-duty, permanently lubricated bearings ensure long life, minimizing the risk of downtime
- Optional platforms are constructed of 0.31 in., heavy-duty, brushed anodized aluminium for durability and easy cleaning
Ordering Alerts: Platforms and clamps not included.
Warranty and Service Offering: Two-year or 12,000-hr. use warranty, whichever comes later, on the entire unit, including parts and labor. Shaker mechanism, parts only, has a Unit Production Lifetime Warranty.
Certifications: UL, cUL, and CE