The 2130 will meet the majority of survey meter applications where mixed gamma and beta fields are encountered, for example, as found in nuclear power or fuel processing plants.
- Can be calibrated using a remote PC: just attach an RS232 interface and run software provided; this allows for reduced calibration time, improving accuracy, and secures the storage of calibration data
- Clear, easy-to-read display
- One hand operation
- Covers a wide gamma energy range from 10keV to over 6 MeV
- Includes a movable window shield to facilitate gamma only measurement in mixed beta/gamma fields
- Convenient meter functions
- Tested against the requirements of standard IEC 60846
- Complies with SDI communication protocol
- Effective Range: 1µSv h-1 to 500mSv (100µR/h to 50 R/h)
- Relative Intrinsic Error (conventionally true value): ±15%
- Overload: Recovery from 10 Sv h-1 (1000 R/h) to background levels, 30 s
- Geotropism: <=6% for 90° change in meter orientation
- Warm Up Time: 1 minute
Includes: Two “D” (IEC LR20) alkaline manganese cells; chamber bias from 15 x lithium cells.
Compliance: IEC60846, SDI communication protocol