Inhibits unwanted differentiation of stem cells. Technology is based on a polymer presenting a phosphorylcholine moiety to the cells, mimicking the surface of a cell membrane. Surface is biologically inert and biocompatible, and it contains no animal-derived components.
- Coated with a propiertary surface that inhibits cell attachment
- Novel surface resists protein adsorption and cell adhesion
- Clear polystyrene
- Suitable for a variety of cell types including embroyonic stem cells, neural stem cells/neuorspheres, macrophages
- Facilitate formation, microscopy, and transfer of embryoid bodies
- Customized bar coding is available
Compliance: All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)