Designed to save valuable laboratory space; available in two formats for basic molecular biology applications and organic chemistry applications.
- Automatic bleeder valve for un-attended start/stop
- Digital display of parameters for easy, reproducible selection
- Independent timers for both heat and run
- PTFE-coated chamber for superior chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- Match up with an appropriate cold trap, vacuum pump or chemical trap for a complete concentration/drying system
- Basic molecular biology applications with increased microplate capacity
- Simple display and programming
- Enhanced evaporation model, organic compatible
- Radient glass cover to accelerate evaporation and reduce drying time
- Vacuum end point mode terminates run when preset vacuum level is reached
- Digital display of vacuum, temperature and time section
Ordering Alerts: Operates on 230V 50Hz. Order rotors separately.
Required Accessories: Rotors are available for a wide variety of applications and tube sizes; contact your Fisher Scientific Representative for details.