Enables alternate power and connectivity options with minimal maintenance, and is used for short-term projects to ensure maximum particle emissions compliance and minimal community concerns.
- Complete turnkey-solution utilizes Thermo Scientific particulate-monitoring instruments; system unites sensors, connectivity and decision support for unprecedented delivery of real-time specificity and seamless dataflow
- Documents compliance of airborne dust emissions, mitigating risk
- Features multi-tiered data connectivity between field instruments, ruggedized field PC and/or central-base station
- Offers Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2003 operation system compatibility
- Reliable PM ViewPoint system technology has been proven at over fifty nuclear plants and military sites
- User configurable settings include alarm notifications, mass concentration over logged time periods and record retention
- Optional components include solar power pack, meteorological station, extended service plans, and repeaters
Additional System Information:
- Modular software, hardware and intelligent communications interface system
- Data collection and analysis software
- Industrial-grade PC housed in a field-rugged carrying case
- Data connectivity including FHSS (frequency hopping spread-spectrum) options
- Particulate monitors in NEMA 4 weather-proof housings
Compatible with third-party meteorological and/or other hazard assessment software systems
Recommended for: Designed for the needs of construction sites, remediation sites, and other airborne particulate applications to meet regulatory compliance, control fugitive-dust emissions and determine particulate response actions for risk mitigation.