Refrigerated baths are used primarily for controlling the temperature of samples placed within them, so the work area dimensions will be important specifications to evaluate. These units can also circulate for a limited set of refrigerated applications.
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- Thermostat can be indexed 90° on all sides of the bath for easy viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16x1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375 in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
Includes: Control cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6 ft. power cord, and lid.
Warranty and Service Offering: Three years
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation