The Thermo Scientific EGM II gas/LPG module uses a concurrent injection sequence that allows you to generate a calibration curve using a single calibration gas. This innovative solution means that analysis times are shorter and the need for numerous expensive, hazardous gases is reduced. Features at a glance include:
- 10-port rotary valve incorporating two sample loops to cover gas and LPG samples
- Change from gas to LPG with the simple flick of a switch; no tools required
- Temperature regulation ensures reproducible injection volumes and analytical results
- The sample loop can be filled and injected automatically up to 99 times in a single measurement cycle
- The standard injection loops are 10mL for gas and 100µL for LPG but sample loops are available in other volumes
- The conversion of LPG from the liquid to gas phase is optimized by controlling the vaporizer temperature
- The system is robust enough for high-throughput environments
- The EGM-II is compatible with any 3000 series TN/TS/TX analyzer giving highly reproducible results and low detection limits
Ordering Alerts: The EGM II can be fitted with a fast connector for safe and easy sampling of gas and LPG bombs. The Thermo Scientific EGM II gas/LPG module can also be configured for total sulfur analysis below 1ppm concentration. In this case, a Sulfinert* coating is applied to the sample pipes.
Includes: The Thermo Scientific EGM II gas/LPG module is fitted with pressure regulators for gas and LPG, a flow controller, two sample loops and a gas expansion vessel. In addition, all of the necessary tubing to enable connection to gas and LPG sample bombs and any Thermo Scientific 3000 Series TN/TS/TX Trace Elemental Analyzer is included.