Blocking microplates, membranes or tissues with a SuperBlock Buffer yields a high signal-to-noise ratio in most detection systems. The protein-based formulation does not contain any immunoglobulins, albumin or endogenous biotin, making it compatible in many situations where traditional blocking agents fail. The buffer is especially effective at blocking coated polystyrene microplates (96-well plates) and stabilizing them for drying and storage for later use.
- Fast block membranes in 5 to 10 minutes and ELISA plates in 2 minutes
- Flexible guaranteed to be biotin-free for use with streptavidin system
- Convenience available in multiple buffer formats (in PBS or TBS with or without Tween*-20 detergent) and package sizes (1L, 5L and dry-blend pouches)
- Low background the non-serum protein solution yields a high signal-to-noise ratio
- Stable store buffer at 4°C for one year; store blocked plates dry for up to 12 months
Storage Conditions: Store solutions at 4°C. Store dry blend at room temperature; store at 4°C after reconstitution.