An additional segmented H14 HEPA filter system is used directly below the work area of the Maxisafe 2020, protecting inner air ducts, plenums and fans from contamination and providing a cumulative filtration efficiency of 99.99999975% to the downflow and exhaust airflow.
- Superior personnel and product protection with best-in-class air flow and triple-filter technology
- Exceptionally comfortable ergonomic design prevents user fatigue and promotes safe working habits
- Maximized energy efficiency for environmental protection and significant cost savings
- SmartFlow* digital technology maintains constant airflow during normal filter loading or temporary airflow obstruction from foreign objects
- Pressure sensor monitoring ensures safe airflow across the entire work surface
- Independent alarm systems immediately alert user to any airflow obstruction
- Easy-to-read display allows convenient monitoring of safety parameters, including performance factor, downflow air velocity, cabinet malfunctions, time of day, operating time of optional UV-C lights, total operating hours, timer for delayed start and stop-watch function
- 20cm front working aperture does not compromise safety or sample containment while significantly reducing noise level
- Hinged front window can be fully opened for easy and thorough cleaning of the unobstructed rear wall and all interior surfaces
- Powerful crossbeam UV-irradiation in both side walls (optional) illuminates the entire working area without causing shadowsensuring thorough disinfection of the complete chamber for maximum sample protection
- DC motor uses energy efficiently and emits less heat into the lab
- Night-Set-Back mode (reduced blower speed when the window is closed) conserves energy than competing cabinets
- Interlocking H14 HEPA filters under the work surface provide easy and safe filter changes in the work area under safe negative pressure
Ordering Alerts: Cabinets are fully configurable, with options and accessories to meet your specific needs. Contact your Thermo Scientific representative for more information.
Certifications: EN 12469 and DIN 12980 certified