- CPT Code: 87147
- CLIA Complexity: Non-waived
- Two separate test circles for MUG and Indole
- Results after 15 minutes of incubation
- Positive MUG test displays fluorescence under longwave ultraviolet light
- Positive Indole test evidenced by a color change to red
- If indole and MUG are positive, then E. coli is present
- For in vitro diagnostic use
Storage Conditions: Store at 2° to 8°C (35.6° to 46.4°F).
Includes: Test cards, rehydrating fluid, MUG reagent, and applicator sticks
Certifications: CE marked.