High durability, heavy-duty design incorporates a ceramic bearing magnet assembly for maximum chemical resistance and reliability. A high evaporation rate is achieved by extra-wide tubing and an extra large mouth glass condensation flask. Customize your concentrator configuration to your application.
- Large chamber for handling large quantities and samples
- Modular design
- Standard PTFE chamber and tubing for use with DMSO, Methylene Chloride, TFA and other aggressive organics and acids
- Extra large diameter exhaust port and tubing for rapid drying
- Digital display panel allows precise setting and control of all important parameters
- Vacuum RAMP and LEVEL control to eliminate bumping and freezing samples
Includes: Four-position rotor, a choice of carriers, glass flask (GF400) and wide tubing.
Required Accessories: Four position microplate (choice of UPC-1 single shelf, UPC-2 double shelf or UPC-5 five level carriers).