Precise direct-heat temperature control with choice of TC (thermal conductivity) or IR (infrared) sensor and convenient high-temperature decontamination cycle.
- Approximate cycle length: 14 hr.
- Optimized airflow system will not interfere with samples or incubator function
- Optional built-in VOC filtration system removes volatile organic vapors
- In-chamber HEPA air filtration continuously removes particulates for Class 100 quality conditions
- On-demand 140°C sterilization cycle eliminates contamination from internal surfaces
- Audible alarm activates if outer door is opened during the cycle or if temperature reaches 60°C (140°F) or greater
- Heat-resistant TC sensor can be left in place during the cycle
- HEPA filter and IR sensor are easily removed
- Access code prevents accidental initiation of the cycle
- Alphanumeric messaging center clearly displays temperature, CO2 and (optional) RH parameters
- Audio/visual alarms with silence button
- Setpoints for temperature, overtemperature, CO2
- Configurable audible ON/OFF, access code, HEPA filter change reminder, remote alarm contacts, tracking low temp and high and low CO2 alarms
- Polished stainless-steel interior with coved corners is easy to clean
- Sturdy stainless-steel shelves and supports can be removed without tools
- Microbiological filters on gas inlet and sample ports are easily accessible
- Removable inner door gasket adjusts continually to ensure tight seal
Ordering Alerts: Options include: choice of CO2 sensors, reversible door swings, relative humidity monitoring, antimicrobial copper interior, automatic gas tank switchers, datalogging capability, IQ/OQ documentation kits.
Warranty and Service Offering: One year
Certifications: UL, cUL, CE