- With polypropylene spigot and screw closure; TPE gasket
- Stack up to three high to save space on benchtop or in refrigerator
- Contour handle allows easy one-handed carrying even when full
- Excellent chemical resistance can tolerate strong acids and bases for a wide variety of solutions
- Follow autoclave instructions provided with the product to ensure proper function.
Includes: Polypropylene screw closures
Nalgene assigns the term “leakproof”: a) To bottle/closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes; b) To bottle/closure systems of 100 or 120mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: These tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, Nalgene advises customers to test bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Nalgene bottles and carboys are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.