Nunc Cryobank and Bank-it tubes take traditional cryostorage to the next level with higher density storage format and reliable 2D barcode traceability. Compatible with the complete line of 2D barcode readers, capping/ decapping equipment, and labelling options, Cryobank and Bank-it products are a perfect match for biological, genomic, and diagnostic sample storage.
- Permanently attached, laser etched 2d barcode on the bottom of the tube allows you to scan and decode the entire rack at once without removing them from the rack, and allows data to be associated with each tube
- Solid one piece construction eliminates the risk of labels falling off during cryogenic storage, preserving the identity of valuable sample material
- Utilize a range of 2D reading products to decode individual tubes or complete microplate footprint racks. Readers allow flexible output to store data in multiple database formats
Superior Storage Format
- Cryobank tubes are available in space conscious microplate format racks or can be stored in traditional cryoboxes, accommodating your preferred storage format
- Microplate format is compatible with your existing multichannel manual pipettes and automated liquid handling equipment
- Unique anti-rotation feature allows compatibility with automated decapping/ capping equipment in single, 8-channel, or full rack options to accommodate multiple throughput requirements.
- TPE gasketed polypropylene cap provides superior seal during high or low temperature storage
- Low binding surface allows maximum recovery of low concentration samples
Certified to meet your storage needs
- CE certified and conforms to IATA requirements for diagnostic use and transportation
- Certified DNAse, RNAse , pyrogene, and toxin free
- Sterility assurance level 10-6 for the most sensitive sample storage
Stringent Quality Control
- 2D barcodes are scanned for readability and checked against a full database of of previous barcodes to ensure no duplicates across the Cryobank storage tube product line.
- Leak testing validation performed during the manufacturing process to ensure sample integrity is maintained