The Thermo Scientific TS-UV module is a field upgradeable Total Sulfur module incorporating pulsed UV-fluorescence technology. It is designed as an add on module for customers who currently have a TN 3000, TNTX 3000 or ECS 3000 to enable the analysis of trace to percent levels of sulfur in petroleum products. The module is fully ASTM compliant and has identical performance specifications to the TS 3000 dedicated Total Sulfur analyzer.
- A high-end pulsed UV-fluorescence detector for superior stability and detection limits
- Fully field upgradeable adding Total Sulfur analysis to your existing TN, TX or TN/TX capabilities
- Analyze total sulfur concentrations in solids, liquids, gases and LPG from 20ppb to 5000ppm
- 24/7 operation when connected to a Thermo Scientific NeXYZ autosampler
- Upgradeable to perform TX analysis with the optional ECS 3000 Total Chlorine Module
- Thermo Scientific ThEus software controls the entire suite of Thermo Scientific 3000 Series products and accessories ensuring compatibility and ease of operation over the entire product range
- TN 3000 Total Nitrogen Analyzer
- ECS 3000 Total Chlorine Analyzer
- TN/TX Total Nitrogen/Total Chlorine Analyzer
Compliance: Meets DIN, IP, CEN and ASTM (D5453, D6667, D7183) standards.