Designed specifically for the Thermo Scientific Evolution 60, BioMate 3, GENESYS 6 or GENESYS 10 Series Instruments.
Increases Sample Throughput
- Preserves sample integrity
- Allows measurements of highly concentrated samples
- Minimizes contact with hazardous samples
- Provides a method to measure samples stored in inert atmospheres
Key Features and Benefits
- Enables accurate measurements using tips made with cuvet tolerances
- Features tips that can be washed and reused over a period of months or disposed of after a single use
- Can measure over a wide concentration range by using interchangeable 10 or 20mm pathlength tips
- Measures routine or difficult samples in a variety of solvents
- Can be used to make measurements up to 6 ft. away from the instrument
Ordering Alerts: Available quartz tips: 5mm, 10mm (two included; Cat. No. 14-380-602), and 20mm (Cat. No. 14-380-603); sold separately. For the most demanding samples, the VERSA Fiber Optic Probe is also available with standard SMA connectors for use with the Evolution 300 and Evolution 600 spectrophotometers.
Includes: Two 10mm probe tips