Cabinets offer superior personnel and product protection with best-in-class airflow and filter technology; exceptionally comfortable ergonomic design that prevents user fatigue and promotes safe working habits; and maximized energy efficiency for environmental protection and significant cost savings.
Safety and Protection
- 100,000 times better air filtration
- HEPA filters guarantee maximum filtration efficiency of 99.995% at the most penetrating particle size (MPPS)
- Segmented H14 HEPA filter system directly below work area protects inner air ducts, plenums and fans; provides a cumulative filtration efficiency of 99.99999975% to downflow and exhaust airflow
- Pressure sensor monitoring ensures safe airflow across the entire work surface
- SmartFlow* digital technology maintains constant airflow during normal filter loading or temporary airflow obstruction due to foreign objects
- Independent alarm system immediately alerts to any airflow obstruction
Performance and Operation
- Interior eye-level display on rear wall for “at-a-glance” monitoring of safety parameters
- Performance factor (PER) indicates: cabinet is safe, cabinet is safe but time for service, cabinet should not be used
- Display parameters include downflow air velocity, cabinet malfunction, time of day, operating time of optional UV-C lights, total operating hours
- Timer for delayed start
- Stopwatch function
- Handheld control for use inside cabinet eliminates glove changes before changing cabinet settings
- Motorized front window with adjustable 20cm working aperture slopes 10°
- DC motor technology uses energy efficiently with lower heat output
- Aerosol-tight window sealing for additional protection when cabinet is in stand-by mode
- Frameless front sash and side glass window yields unobstructed view of the total work area
- Scratch-resistant stainless-steel work surface with indentations that trap spilled liquids
Ordering Alerts: Adjustable stand options with electric or manual adjustment. Work surfaces available as single or segmented modules.
Compliance: Independently tested and certified to EN 12469 standard for Class II biological safety cabinets by TüV Nord. Cabinets with single-piece worktops are independently tested and certified to the DIN 12980 standard “Safety Cabinets for Handling Cytotoxic Substances,” requiring the highest personnel, product and environmental protection.