Slideport has been tested to image a wide range of sample types including fixed and live cells, tissue sections, tissue microarrays and beads. Image slides as if you were imaging using standard microplates. Any microscope or plate reader that accepts standard microplates will also accept the Slideport. With the Thermo Scientific Slideport Slideholder, easily stack slides and automate imaging. The Slideport can even be used at a variety of temperatures.
- Two skirt heights available to accommodate a variety of readers and objectives
- Any microscope or plate reader that accepts standard microplates will also accept the Slideport
- Image a wide range of sample types including fixed and live cells, tissue sections, tissue microarrays, and beads
- Automate imaging of your slides by utilizing Slideport's automation compatability
- Easily stack slides for automated imaging with or without lids
- Slideport can be utilized at a variety of temperatures from 4° to 37°C, allowing for flexibility of storage and imaging conditions
Compatible with: HCS reader or any instrument that uses a standard microplate
Available in 1, 3 or 5 pack sizes.