These durable cabinets feature true laminar airflow through side plenums for extremely tight temperature uniformity. Sophisticated microprocessor controls offer constant display of temperature, as well as an alphanumeric message center for ease of setup and programming. Many premium featuressuch as access ports, locking casters, and alarm contactsare standard on this unit.
- Capacity: 29 cu. ft. (821.2L) for high volumes and a broad range of products
- Operating temperature range: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (140°F)
- Directed airflow system promotes an ideal growth environment
- Positive pressure feed plenum and negative pressure return plenum direct air across shelf surface of each solid shelf
- Feed plenum cannot be blocked by chamber contents
Intuitive, Powerful Enviro-Scan* Control
- Ensures precise temperature control without complicated programming
- Operating modes include Run, Setpoint, Calibration, and System Configuration
- Easy-to-read display for convenient, continuous monitoring
- Audible/visual under- and over-temperature alarms for peace of mind
- Data outputs allow connection to in-house monitor/alarm system to track chamber conditions
- Exterior cabinet is 18 gauge cold-rolled steel, powder coated for durability; resists scratches and chipping
- Heated glass door for minimal condensation and a clear view
- 2 in. (5.1cm) thick fiberglass cabinet insulation for maximum product thermal protection
- Solid, stainless-steel interior ensures long life and minimized equipment costs
- Five heavy-duty, solid stainless-steel shelves, adjustable on 2 in. (5.1cm) centers
- Swivel locking casters ensure easy mobility
- Leveling feet provide stability and added safety
- Thru-wall access ports on right and left chamber sides for probes, sensors, etc.
- Interior GFCI duplex receptacle on 115V Model (single European 230V CEE 7 on 230V Model) for shakers, cell rollers, and other equipment
- Exterior receptacle on upper-right side of control panel for connecting optional recorder or other equipment
Ordering Alerts: Reinforced floor/shelf components are available for shakers, cell rollers, or other heavy equipment or product loads inside chamber. Units also available with chart recorders.
Certifications: UL listed, CE marked