Low-profile design includes three sizes for flexibility from microscale chemistries to larger vessels.
- Microprocessor feedback control provides constant speed regardless of changes in viscosity and prevents runaway and magnetic decoupling
- Direct-drive motor and magnet system permits quiet stirring
- Tight seal and safety trough ensure that accidental spills do not penetrate casing
- Power-on light
- Integrated ring-stand holder to accommodate 1.3cm (0.5 in.) dia. support rod
- Cast-aluminum base diverts spills from internal electronics
- Low-profile design and stable, rugged base prevent tipping and spillage
Ceramic Top Models
- Clean easily and resist alkalis and acids
- Seamless, reflective white surface aids sample visibility
Aluminum Top Models
- Rugged and chip-resistant for superior durability
Includes: Detachable line cord and plug. All models supplied with a 0.38 dia. x 2 in.L (1 x 5.1cm) TFE-coated stir bar, except 4 x 4 in., which includes a 1 in. (2.54cm) stir bar.
Warranty and Service Offering: Three years
Certifications: cCSAus (all models), CE (220-240V models)