This wireless monitoring solution for laboratory equipment safeguards the integrity of precious samples by continuously monitoring critical parameters and securely logging data to provide unprecedented peace-of-mind. Featuring audit trail traceability, this solution assists with conformance to 21 CFR part 11, and other strenuous regulatory requirements.
Sample Protection and Security
- Monitoring system that permanently records all readings,alarms, and user acknowledgments
- Protects your work 24 hours a day, seven days a week with immediate remote alarm notification and continuous data collection
- Audit trail traceability to assist with conformance to 21 CFR part 11 and other regulatory requirements
- Monitors temperatures ranging from -200° to +350°C, CO2 concentration, relative humidity (RH), differential pressure (clean rooms), 4-20 milliamps and dry contact state
- Easy to install, use and maintain
- No complicated wiring, allowing easy movement of laboratory equipment
- Accessible anytime, anywhere via the internet with Smart-Vue client software
- Quickly export reports to Microsoft* Excel*, Word* or Adobe* PDF formats with just a click for auditing purposes
- View multiple sensors
- Alarm options: telephone, email, SMS text, fax, audible, visual and printed reports
- Single software solution, that is scalable and will grow with you, saving time and money
- Easy to add new laboratory equipment to an existing Smart-Vue system
- Installation and validation services
- Annual maintenance agreements
- Calibration, inspection, battery replacement and software updates
- Re-qualification (validation) as needed for cGxP compliance
Compatible with: Refrigerators, Freezers, LN2 Storage, CO2 Incubators, Clean Rooms, Storage Areas, Ovens
Compliance: Smart-Vue facilitates conformance to 21 CFR Part 11, cGxP and SOP compliance.
Certifications: Meets UL, CUL, CE, and CSA standards for safety and performance.
Recommended for: For use in highly controlled environments, including pharmaceutical production, biotechnology, IVF clinics, clinical studies and diagnostic laboratories.
Availability of Smart-Vue products vary by country. Please ask your local sales representative to evaluate a Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solution that best meets your specific requirements. Specifications, terms and pricing are subject to change. Not all products are available in all countries.