Reaction produces a characteristic luminescence with intensity proportional to the amount of NO. The Model 17i has three modes of operation: NO, NOx, and Nt.
- Measurement of NH3 as well as NO, NO
- Unparalleled sensitivity and selectivity
- Automatic and manual modes
- Selectable time constants
- While operating in the NO mode, the sample is mixed with Ozone in the reaction chamber. This reaction produces a characteristic luminescence with intensity proportional to the concentration of NO.
- In the NOx mode, the sample is passed through a molybdenum converter which reduces any NO2 in the sample to NO. This is then transported to the reaction chamber where the sample is measured as NOx (NO + NO2).
- In the third mode, the sample is passed through a stainless steel converter where both the NO2 and the NH3 are converted to NO. This is then measured as Nt (NO + NO2 + NH3).
- Ethernet connectivity for efficient remote access
- Enhanced user interface with one button programming and large display screen
- Flash memory for increased data storage and user downloadable software
- Enhanced electronics design optimizes product commonality
- Improved layout for easier accessibility to components
Choose from the following configurations/options to customize.
A: 115VAC 60Hz (standard)
B: 220VAC 50Hz
C: 220VAC 60Hz
E: 115VAC 50Hz
J: 100VAC 50/60Hz
N: No zero / span assembly (standard)
Z: Internal zero span assembly
D: Drierite scrubber (standard)
P: Permeation dryer
A: None (standard)
C: I/O expansion board (4 to 20mA outputs - 6 channels, 0 to 10V inputs - 8 channels)
A: Bench mounting (standard)
B: Ears and handles, EIA
C: Ears and handles, Retrofit
Compliance: ETL, CSA, UL, CE