Designed with user in mind, these small, rugged IP67 portable meters have large easy-to-read display with a very simple user interface using 4 keys.
- Uses EPA-approved AC4P71 Free Chlorine and AC4P72 total chlorine methods for drinking water and wastewater reporting
- Easy to use meter with large display
- Accurate, reproducible results
- Meter also contains calibration curves for AC2099 Chlorine Dioxide, AC3001 pH and AC2098 Cyanuric Acid (reagents sold separately)
- IP67 Waterproof certified by TUV test
- One powder packet and sample for one measurement from 0.02 to 4.0 reading
Related consumables include: AC4P71 Free Chlorine powder (100 tests), AC4P72 Total Chlorine powder (100),
AC2098 Cyanuric Acid tablets (100), AC2099 Chlorine Dioxide tablets (100), AC3001 pH, Phenol Red liquid reagent (2 dropper bottles, 60 tests)
Includes: Meter Kit includes meter, AC4P71 Free Chlorine powder (pk of 100), AC4P72 Total Chlorine powder (pack of 100), 4 sample vials, tablet tamping stir rod, brush, user guide in case.
Warranty and Service Offering: 2 years
Certifications: CE, cTUVus, (TUV 3-in-1 to EMC, US and Canadian standards)
- Measurement of free and total chlorine in water and wastewater for EPA reporting requirements
- Measurement of chlorine dioxide in water and wastewater
- Measurement of cyanuric acid (stabilizer), pH, and chlorine in chlorinated waters
- Measurement of pH as information to compliment chlorine measurement