The Thermo Scientific TN 3000 is designed to measure total nitrogen concentrations over a wide range of sample types quickly and accurately to ASTM D5762. It is particularly applicable to refinery products and chemicals. The furnace system is very reliable with field data supporting a product life in excess of five years.
- A five year furnace life provides unrivalled reliability
- Low detection limits
- Analysis of a wide range of sample types with concentrations in the range 20ppb to 5000ppm
- 24/7 operation when connected to a Thermo Scientific NeXYZ autosampler
- Add TX analysis with an ECS 3000 Total Chlorine Module
- Can be upgraded to full TN/TS/TX analysis in one instrument
- A boat sample introduction module extends the analysis range to heavy hydrocarbons and solid samples
- The Thermo Scientific ThEus software controls the entire suite of Thermo Scientific 3000 Series products and accessories ensuring compatibility and ease of operation for all combustion analyses
- NeXYZ autosampler for unattended analysis of up to 108 samples
- Solids (Boat) module for the analysis of heavy hydrocarbons and solid samples to ASTM D5762
- ECS Module for the combined TN/TX analysis
- Combine the TS-UV module and the ECS Module for TN/TS/TX analysis
Compliance: Meets ASTM D5762.