Varioskan Flash spectral scanning multimode reader includes fluorescence intensity, time-resolved fluorescence (TRF), photometric, and optional luminometric detection technologies. It is designed for optimization and analysis of various assays, such as binding assays, ADMETox, molecular biology assays, enzyme kinetic studies, ion-channel and cell signalling assays.
- Unlimited wavelength selection for spectral analysis and measurement at any single wavelengththe optimal measurement wavelengths can be identified and easily selected for any assay at any time
- Extremely easy measurement setup with automated internal functions ensuring maximal sensitivity and full dynamic range for every assay
- Onboard dispensers for exact follow-up of kinetic reactionsessential for flash luminescence assays, Ca2+ flux studies and other rapid kinetic applications
- Increased assay throughputreads up to 1536-well plates and can easily be integrated with automated systems
- High performance incubator for temperature critical assays
- Easy assay setup, flexible data handling and convenient report formatting with SkanIt Software
Compatible with: The Varioskan Flash is compatible with the new Thermo Scientific µDrop plate.
Warranty and Service Offering: 1 year
Recommended for: Apoptosis assays; Ca2+ flux assays; Cell proliferation; Cellular assays; Cytotoxicity and ADMETox; Direct DNA, RNA and protein quantitation; ELISA/FIA/TRF-ELISA assays; Enzyme kinetic studies; Europium assays; FRET assays; TR-FRET assays; BRET assays; GPCR assays; Ion channel assays; Kinase assays; Multilabel assays; Reporter gene assays; Signal transduction; Tryptophan and tyrosine UV fluorescence