Unique multi-coil design to make magnetic flux more consistent in the aperture improving signal levels for the highest level of detection capability, and, combined with new shielding techniques, reduces product effect and costly waste caused by false rejects.
- An innovative user interface enables quick setup and optimum configuration with minimal training, reducing production down-time
- Enhanced search head capability allows for advancement in digital signal processing (DSP) technology, new algorithms, improved noise filters, product phase tracking approaches and balance/recovery schemes
- AuditCheck device validates performance of metal detector (available as option)
- Breakthrough signal processing, Intellitrack XR (IXR), for improved performance in difficult applications
- Communication option integrates Modbus* protocol, offering complete remote monitoring and control
- Unmatched sensitivity, up to 20% greater than current industry standards
- Dual frequency for application flexibility
- Unique icon-driven interface with multilingual Help and Autocalibrate functions
- Sanitary, blue, hermetic epoxy aperture lining
- Dent and shock resistant ABS plastic control panel with solid state touch panel operation
- Dozens of apertures sizes available to custom fit APEX to your production line
- Overall reduced head size compared to Goring Kerr DSP3
- Mounting conversion kits also available
- High-quality straightlined stainless steel 304 case
Compliance: Tested to meet IP66/Nema 4X/ATEX zone 22 environmental requirements.
Recommended for: Meat, dairy, confectionary, bakeries and snack foods.