Herasafe KS Class II biological safety cabinets deliver maximum safety, comfort and convenience. Featuring an advanced design for easy operation and maximum safety, Herasafe KS cabinets may be used wherever protection is of paramount importance.
Safety and Protection
- HEPA filters guarantee maximum filtration efficiency of 99.995% at the most penetrating particle size (MPPS)
- Pressure sensor monitoring ensures safe airflow across the entire work surface
- SmartFlow* digital technology maintains constant airflow during normal filter loading or temporary airflow obstruction due to foreign objects
- Digital Airflow Verification immediately alerts to any airflow obstruction
Performance and Operation
- Interior eye-level display on rear wall for ""at-a-glance"" monitoring of safety parameters
- Performance factor (PER) indicates: cabinet is safe, cabinet is safe but time for service, cabinet should not be used
- Display parameters include downflow air velocity, cabinet malfunction, time of day, operating time of optional UV-C lights, total operating hours
- Timer for delayed start
- Stopwatch function
- Handheld control for use inside cabinet eliminates glove changes before changing cabinet settings
- Motorized front window with adjustable 25cm working aperture slopes 10°
- DC motor technology uses energy efficiently with lower heat output
- Aerosol-tight window sealing for additional protection when cabinet is in stand-by mode
- Frameless front sash and side glass window yields unobstructed view of the total work area
- Scratch-resistant stainless-steel work surface with indentations that trap spilled liquids
Ordering Alerts: Adjustable stand options with electric or manual adjustment. Work surfaces available as single or segmented modules.
Compliance: Independently tested and certified to EN 12469 standard for Class II biological safety cabinets by TUV Nord. Compliant with NSF/ANSI* 49 for Class II biological safety cabinets.