The QuickQuant Calibration wizard builds electronically signed, human readable calibration files. These are deployed within Quant Predict, which reads or directly captures data and reports calculated concentrations. As ActiveApps, both components integrate seamlessly with GRAMS or can be embedded as .OCX controls into other programs.
- Performs least squares regression calibration analysis of spectral data
- Designed for the analysis of simple sample types for which multivariate calibration methods like PLS are often too complex and unnecessary.
- Sample prediction reports are easy to create, simple to interpret and can be output to the display, printer, clipboard, text file or any combination
Calibration Process Steps
- Select reference calibration files
- Define component and reference bands
- Specify custom baseline calculations
- Enter concentration values for standards
- Select the regression curve type, linear, cubic or quadratic
- Save the electronically signed calibration file
- Deploy the cal file with Quant Predict