Multidimensional structures can be imaged more clearly, yielding more detailed information and deeper understanding about biological change using the ArrayScan HCA Reader and integrated X-Light Confocal Module. Featuring the latest in high-speed Nipkow spinning disk technology and a variable pinhole, the Confocal Module enables finer control over image acquisition across a range of objectives (magnifications) in order to balance image quality and performance for the most demanding cell biology experiments, e.g stem cell colonies, tissues and 3D microenvironments.
Traditional confocal technology is only valuable at higher magnifications. However, the variable pinhole technology incorporated into the ArrayScan Confocal Module overcomes this limitation to bring the advantages of confocal imaging even at lower magnifications - ideal for tissues and complex morphologies such as angiogenic tubes, neurons and stem cell colonies. Uniquely, the ArrayScan Confocal Module is also integrated with our 4-color LED Light Engine, bringing robust, laser-like performance without the complications and cost of lasers and the need for alignment of camera, confocal and laser.
- Proven - Advanced technology with proven history from an industry leader
- Flexibility - Multiple pinhole and projection options, allowing for enhanced multi-dimensional imaging capabilities
- Simple - No laser alignment and a simple confocal setup allows investigation and scanning using multiple modes as needed by the biology
- Quality - unique solid-state illumination and high-efficiency filters create a long-life, robust solution with little downtime and lowered cost of ownership
- Compatible - Protect the investment in the current ArrayScan HCA Reader with the field retrofittable confocal module
- The CrEST X-Light incorporates the latest generation high-speed Nipkow spinning disk
- Software-controlled switching between 40m and 70m pinholes for low- and high-NA flexibility
- Robust long-life, four-color Illumination using LED Light Engine technology for laser-like performance and unparalleled ease of use
- User-definable z-range with 0.1m resolution step size for confocal slices
- Multiple options for 3D projections including new software for enhancing widefield imaging capabilities
Includes: ArrayScan Confocal Module (N010155) - CrEST X-Light Spinning DIsk Confocal Module with 40µm and 70µm pinhole configurations and 4-color LED illumination
Compatible with: ArrayScan VTI HCA Reader (600-700 Series) and ArrayScan XTI HCA Reader
Warranty and Service Offering: Warranty - 1 year from date of installation; Support - On-site installation