Results are easy to read and record from the large, bright LCD display in a variety of work environments.
- Ergonomic IP67 turbidity meter for lab or field use
- Uses Nephelometric principle with 90° detection
- In many locations a separate light cap or shield is not needed
- Meets ISO 7027 and offers consistent light source for greater accuracy
- No mixing or diluting with EPA-approved polymer bead primary standards for faster calibration
Ordering Alerts: Replacement products include: Parts Set AC301S, Silicone Oil and Cloth AC3SIL, and Vial AC3V25. Other accessories include Cleaning Brush AC3CBR and Formazin Turbidity Standard (4000 NTU, 475mL) AC45FZ.
Warranty and Service Offering: 3 years
Certifications: CE, TUV 3-in-1 for CSA-US, FCC part 15