ABgene PCR Strip Tubes feature uniform, thin walls that give optimal and consistent heat transfer, reducing variation between samples. The low binding interior surface prevents reaction components from binding to side walls, ensuring maximum yield. The tight sealing strip caps significantly reduce evaporation to generate more efficient and higher yield results.
- Suitable for 0.5mL thermal cycler blocks
- 0.32mL maximum tube capacity when capped
- Uniform, thin wall design for optimal heat transfer
Industry-leading Manufacturing and QC Testing for ultimate product reliability:
- Cleanroom ProducedTo avoid particulate and biological contaminants that can interfere with molecular biology applications
- Virgin Medical Grade PolypropyleneSpecialized polymer is highly inert and will not interfere with PCR reaction components
- PCR Functional AssaysProducts are tested in PCR assays to verify clean negative controls and consistent technical replicates
- Evaporation TestingSamples from each lot are run through PCR cycling to test sealing performance
Compatible with: PCR Reagents
Certifications: Certified free of human DNA, RNase, DNase, and endotoxins.