Units use either Viton* or Kalrez* 6375 O-rings at the cold finger to reaction vessel interface. Robust Hastealloy C-22 cold fingers provide protection against aggressive chemical attack at the interfaces.
- Provides efficient condensing and refluxing within the RS12 reaction vessels
- Cooling liquid is introduced via inlet/outlet ports and circulates to provide even cooling across the individual cold fingers; ensures uniform and maximum reflux performance between the 48 cold fingers and the reaction vessel contents
- Integral gas manifold with inlet and outlet ports allows for air- or water-sensitive chemistries
- Effective gastight seal between reaction vessels and cold fingers minimizes solvent evaporation losses and assists in evacuation through the gas manifold
- An alphanumeric grid overlay provides simple identification/location of individual reaction vessel positions
Includes: Stripper plate which stabilizes reaction vessels in the RS12 when head is removed.
Warranty and Service Offering: 12 months