Fast and reliable detection of radioactivity in food is achieved by the combination of a high performance handheld Gamma Personal Radiation Detector (PRD) and the portable Gamma Laboratory Kit.
- Portable, robust system in a transport case
- Minimal investment required
- Simple step by step operator's guide included
- Radeye PRD-S also to be used as a sensitive handheld gamma detector
- Battery power supply supports field operation
- Data logger for 1000 sample measurements
- PC interface via Infrared or optional Bluetooth
- Add-on-scaler mode for regular RadEye PRD available (firmware upgrade)
The sample holder of the Gamma Laboratory Kit contains 4 shielding modules that provide 4 pi shielding. Two sample containers, each holding 90 ml, are placed in a sandwich configuration around the RadEye PRD-S for optimized response. The optional Thermo Scientific 9g Lutetium Test Adapter provides the capability to perform QA checks on system operation.