Each protein in the ladder contains an integral Strep-tag* II Sequence which can be detected directly on Western blots using a Strep-Tactin* Conjugates or an antibody against Strep-tag* II Sequence (see Refs 2-3). The Ladder produces sharp bands on SDS-polyacrylamide gel following staining of the gel with Thermo Scientific Pierce Gel Stains or other coomassie dye or silver stains. The 50kDa protein band is of greater intensity and serves as a reference band.
- Size range 14 proteins spanning 10 to 200kDa
- Ready-to-use supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels
- Sharp bands excellent accuracy for detection in with coomassie or silver stains
- Reference band 50kDa band is has greater intensity for easy orientation
- Tagged each protein in the ladder contains an integral Strep-tag* II Sequence
- Quality tested each lot evaluated by SDS-PAGE and Western blotting
Includes: Proteins (0.02 to 0.05mg/mL of each) in 62.5mM Tris-H3PO4 (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 1mM EDTA, 2% SDS, 100mM DTT, 1mM NaN3, 0.01% bromophenol blue and 33% glycerol.
Recommended for: Accurate protein sizing on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and Western blots